Friday, January 18, 2013

Moroccan Morning - the sample is done!

ETA: Linked to TGIFF at Celtic Thistle Stitches, and to Finish it Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts.

As background, my next quilt pattern  Moroccan Morning is inspired by Moroccan ceramic tile. I kid you not, every time I see tile, I either pull out my camera to take a photo (phone cameras - so useful!), or sketch it out (if I happen to have pen and paper with me.)

I've been on the phone with my mom daily, badgering her to complete this quilt quickly. I'm quite sure she's very tired of me by now, but she did send me this photo the other day.


I love the bright cheerful colors, and I also love how the yellow bits come together to form a star.

Anyway - this quilt top will be on its way to be quilted next week, and once it's back, I'll take photos and put up a pattern on Craftsy and Etsy. First week of February, if all goes well!

2 comments: